Viola Pack is the ultimate Icon pack that contains all the different variants of the original Viola with almost 2000 icons for each variant available for all iOS versions.
Viola Pack includes:
- Original & colourful Viola Image files. (~2000 icons)
- The dark side of the original Viola Image files. (~2000 icons)
- The pure black variant of Viola image files. (~2000 icons)
- The white (light) version of Viola image files. (~2000 icons)
- The colourful glyphs version of Viola image files. (~1600 icons)
- The black glyphs version of Viola image files. (~1600 icons)
- The white glyphs version of Viola image files. (~1600 icons)
- The black & white version of Viola image files (Black background) (~1600 icons)
- The black & white version of Viola image files (White background) (~1600 icons)
Instructions to use:
- First, open Shortcuts and tap Add (+).
- Select Add Action, then Open App, and Choose the app you want.
- From the menu option (three dots) tap Add to Home Screen.
- From the app icon, you should see a popup menu for selecting the custom icon. This should be on your Files or Photos app.
- To avoid mistaking it for another software on your iPhone, name the shortcut after the app (ex. Icon with an ‘F’ is usually for Facebook, or ‘N’ for Netflix).
- Tap Add to finish putting it to your Home screen. You can move it around until you place it exactly where you need it to be.
- Repeat the process for every app icon you want to personalize.
- Every version can now be individually purchased as a standalone pack.
- This is not some sort of a ready google glyph pack. each icon were carefully designed to maintain a very modern and simple look.
- If you're jailbroken all these themes including Viola Glyphs exist already on havoc.app
- Each folder contains all icon pack image files in .png with a high 256x256px quality.
- If you were previously jailbroken please dm me on twitter (@bossgfx_) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with proof of purchase from Packix or Havoc to have a special % off promo code.
- Each icon is named by its own bundle ID (example : Appstore name will be : com.apple.AppStore)
- To get the stock apple apps' bundle ID you can get it from here: https://support.apple.com/en-hk/guide/deployment/depece748c41/web
- To get all other third party bundle ID you can do so from here: https://offcornerdev.com/bundleid.html
- You can NOT share or distribute the files as a freebie.
The legendary beautiful Viola icons with more than 15.000 icons in total for different styles!